- Create & optimise campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google & Microsoft.
- Work with Tier 1 bookmakers in the UK & USA.
- Propose campaign ideas & identify areas for growth.
- Earn up to 20% Bonus of base salary
- Join a multi-award winning, sports mad group passionate about our user experience
Hey! We're Checkd Group; a collective of sports fans, performance marketers & software engineers who use data to provide better insights, meaningful content and engaging experiences to sports betting customers worldwide.
We run one of the UK’s largest sports communities and via our hyper influential channels Footy Accumulators, The Winners Enclosure & Oddschanger, we amplify the reach and drive performance for some of the biggest brands in sport. Our award winning Betting Hub app is 4.7 rated in the App Store including API integration and multiple unique betting tools.
Plus, we have recently launched in the U.S. market with our FlashPicks B2C brand to continue the Checkd journey.
What’s the role of a Paid Media Executive at Checkd?
The Paid Media Executive will work alongside the Head Of Paid Media in delivering the business’ Paid Media strategy. The successful candidate will have a knowledge of various paid verticals including Social, Search, Display, aswell as a willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment. They will work across a range of Sports-Betting brands to ensure campaigns are created effectively and compliant in line-with industry standards.
Day-to-day you will:
- Reporting into the Head Of Paid Media, you will work to deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual targets across Paid Social and Paid Search.
- Create and optimise campaigns primarily across (yet not limited to) Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads & Microsoft Ads.
- Execute timely reporting on campaign performance and provide in-depth analysis.
- Use tracking and analytical tools to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of growth.
- Basic conversion rate optimisation including A/B testing for maximum results.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Checkd Media brand portfolio, the marketplace, and compliance, to deliver the best possible campaigns.
- Build & maintain relationships with clients through regular communication and weekly meetings.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
Who’s going to be suited to the role? You should 100% apply if you have:
- 1-2 years of paid media experience
- Exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Highly analytical with strong excel skills.
- You must have a passion for Sports/Betting. Knowledge of the iGaming Industry is desirable
- Ability to work with a budget to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual targets
- A creative mindset to identify the best possible routes and ideas for partners
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Be a Team Player.
What’s in it for you?
💰 Competitive base salary
🤑 Up to 20% Bonus (of base salary)
🏝️ 25 days holiday + holiday loyalty scheme + birthdays off
🤝 Company Pension Scheme
🏡 Work from home + flexible working
🍔 Free lunch last Friday of the month
⚽ Turn your passion for sport into your work